Ehlo - old midgard/merlin

Go down

Ehlo - old midgard/merlin

Post  Ehlo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 am

Hi guys

I just spoke to Tiax and Chosenn ingame. I'm an old DAOC veteran, I've played since a month after game release (november 2001) with a few breaks off to WOW, Shadowbane, SWG and other smaller mmorpg's.

I used to play in one of the dominating 8v8 guilds on midgard Merlin, Danish Einherjers, where my primary characters were a rank8L9 shaman (old RP system, mind you Wink ) and healers on both Merlin and the Classic servers when they came out. We ran 2 rank 11 healers, rank 12 RM, rank 10 SM, rank 10 savage, rank 9 warrior, rank 9 skald and me on the shaman or the healer depending on what our, at times not very stable rank 11 healer decided to do. The 8 of us from Danish Einherjers went to WoW when they introduced arena's and were in top3 5v5 team for the first 3 seasons with a standard 5-4-3-2-1 setup and after that kinda quit the guild since some of us had a lot to do with studies, GF's, etc.

The characters I have now are a rank 5 shaman and a rank 5 zerker, since I had a little "accident" with my old account Embarassed They will obviously need a bit of tweaking in terms of templates etc, but I have 3 accounts at my disposal with both shaman and aug healer bots so it should be doable in no time. The class I actually prefer to play is a healer, but since I don't have any at lvl 50 atm, it would be a bit of a hazzle to get it up there and also start from scratch in terms of realm ranks.

About myself on a personal level, I can tell that I'm a 28 year old Danish dude living in Copenhagen. I consider myself relatively normal, even though I've spent ridicoulus amounts of time in front of the computer, haha. I hope you guys will take me into consideration and give me a shout ingame. Smile

Ehlo
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Re: Ehlo - old midgard/merlin

Post  Ehlo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:46 am

Oh and I have a masters in communications with a bachelor in business. Graduated last summer from Roskilde university and just spent half a year in Buenos Aires, Argentina Smile

Ehlo
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Himse on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:05 am

Welcome mate!

I remember that guild faintly.. the name certainly rings a bell!

See you in-game!

Himse
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Soazak on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 am

Fought your guild lots on Merlin with Encore/Solar Invictus/Caustic/QQ, a female norse healer i remember being particularly good Smile

And the RM+SM combo was pretty good dps, we're trying something similar at the moment ;P

Soazak
Guild Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:26 am

Hey there Ehlo, I will come back to you later tonight! I suppose you are on at around 18-20cet?

Just a reminder if you get inn. Somedays we have more members online then needed!(it is just the way it is, and I can't controll it). So that you hopefully understand this, and is ok if you somedays need to play solo/get into PuGs! Smile

Luckily we are inn a good RvR alliance now(Maybe the best RvR alliance inn mid atm), so getting group there is not hard! I also hope you are a good player, always striving to become better, to show the others what kind of guild we are, and to improve our GGs Smile

We are not a "leet" guild, inn that way there is limited to how many hours we can play a week. But still I find us to be a guild with lots of skilled players(Many from old elitecore guilds inn the old days).

Also read the sticky thread inn "general discussion" about guild rules! Not many but just a few too take note off! Smile

Have a nice day, and see you later!

Regards, Chosen
Chosen
Guildmaster

http://ancientreign.realbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ehlo on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am

Soazak, that's cool, I obviously remember the guilds you mentioned. The healer you're thinking of is Keathy, good irl mate of mine, living two doors down the hallway in my apartment complex actually.

Chosen, that's perfectly understandable about the PUG'ing etc. I'll read the guild rules and follow them.

I'll do my best to improve my own game and the groups we will be running, don't you worry about that Smile

Ehlo
Guild Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen on Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:22 am

Alright, PM one of the guild members later today for a invite Smile
Chosen
Guildmaster

http://ancientreign.realbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content